Sovereign Pocket is close to shopping, schools, health services, and employment opportunities. Minutes from the Yamanto shopping centre, it is only 6 kilometers from the Ipswich CBD. The community has beautiful natural surrounds with open space.
Education and Childcare
Walk from your Sovereign Pocket home to the new Deebing Heights State School. Or, it’s a short 5-minute drive to the Amberley District State School, Bremer State High School, and Ipswich Grammar School.
Sovereign Pocket has plenty of open space for a range of activities, including a shared BBQ area, adventure playground, and exercise path.
Shopping and Dining
The community is only 7kms from the Ipswich CBD, not to mention 2 minutes to Aldi, 3 minutes to Yamanto shopping centre and a short drive to Orion Springfield Central shopping centre.
• Land size 280m2 $159,900
• Build size 139.85m2 $200,717
• Anticipated rental income $340
• Gross Yield approx. 4.90%
• Land Registration: June 2018
• 2550 mm internal ceiling heights
• 900 mm stainless steel electric kitchen appliances
• Security screens to all external windows and doors
• Fly screens to all front facade opening window
• Split system Fujitsu air conditioners
• Ceramic tiles, Extensive range of clay bricks
• Ceiling fans to all Bedrooms, Lounge areas and outdoor room
• LED downlights throughout excluding Kitchen & Garage
• 6 step Quality Assurance System
• 12 months maintenance warranty
• Statutory structural guarantee period
• 25-year structural warranty