Brentwood Forest is a family-oriented address that has been designed to give you a sense of place, privacy and open space. With playgrounds, quiet streets and easy access to schools, shops, sports facilities and everyday services - it's all taken care of at Brentwood Forest.
Brentwood Forest is perfectly situated within a community where a holistic approach to recreation and health has delivered a broad range of amenity focused on your wellbeing.
With a golf course on your doorstep, 24 hectares of Springfield Central Parklands, and a huge variety of sporting clubs, recreation facilities and sports fields, there’s plenty to get your family out and about no matter what the weather.
Health City at Springfield Central will offer a comprehensive health and wellness city incorporating hospitals, medical centres, day surgeries, diagnostic service, wellness and fitness centres, dental, optometry and respite centres, including the Mater Private Hospital Springfield, which commenced construction in August 2013.
With the new Springfield Train Station (including 500 park & ride parking spaces) just 5 minutes' drive away and the Centenary Motorway so close, access to everything has never been easier.
For choice and flexibility, a broad range of private and public schooling is at hand, ranging from pre-school right through to high school, TAFE and university.
• Land size 315m2, $199,000
• Build size 171m2, $229,980
• Anticipated Rental income $420
• Gross Yield approx. 5.08%
• Land Registered
• 2590mm raised ceiling height
• 20mm manufactured stone benchtop to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to living area
• Carpeted and tiled throughout
• Under-mount sink to kitchen
• Floating vanities to bathroom and ensuite
• Niches to bathroom and ensuite showers
• Flyscreens to windows, security screens to external doors
• Blinds throughout, Covered alfresco
• Turfed and landscaped, Fully fenced
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway
• Clothesline & letterbox