Brentwood Forest is a family-oriented address that has been designed to give you a sense of place, privacy and open space. With playgrounds, quiet streets and easy access to schools, shops, sports facilities and everyday services - it's all taken care of at Brentwood Forest.
Brentwood Forest is perfectly situated within a community where a holistic approach to recreation and health has delivered a broad range of amenity focused on your wellbeing.
With a golf course on your doorstep, 24 hectares of Springfield Central Parklands, and a huge variety of sporting clubs, recreation facilities and sports fields, there’s plenty to get your family out and about no matter what the weather.
Health City at Springfield Central will offer a comprehensive health and wellness city incorporating hospitals, medical centres, day surgeries, diagnostic service, wellness and fitness centres, dental, optometry and respite centres, including the Mater Private Hospital Springfield, which commenced construction in August 2013.
With the new Springfield Train Station (including 500 park & ride parking spaces) just 5 minutes' drive away and the Centenary Motorway so close, access to everything has never been easier.
For choice and flexibility, a broad range of private and public schooling is at hand, ranging from pre-school right through to high school, TAFE and university.
• Land size 315m2 $202,000
• Build size 177m2 $233,000
• Anticipated rental income $400pw
• Gross yield approx. 4.78%
• Land Registered
• Fixed site costs, no surprises
• Carpet and tile throughout
• 2440mm nominal ceiling height
• Split system air conditioner to living room and master bedroom
• Stone benchtop to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Superior plumbing and electrical fixtures
• Flyscreens & Blinds throughout
• Outdoor patio area
• Turfed and landscaped
• Driveways, path & Fully fenced
• Clothesline and letter box